Frequently Asked Questions
Never stayed at a Bed & Breakfast before and wondering how it works? We’ve listed our most popular questions below. Feel free to call us at 608-592-0362 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t find the answer to your questions here.
What kind of breakfast do you serve and what time is breakfast?
- Breakfast is served in the dining room each morning at 9:00 am. It is a full, hot breakfast which includes such things as Baked Eggs Benedict, Almond crusted French toast, bacon, muffins, etc.
- Want more time alone with your spouse or want to sleep in? Request our insuite breakfast and pick the time you’d like it delivered for a small fee.
Do we have to dress up for wine & cheese or breakfast?
- Nope, we want you to be comfortable so come as you are as long as you’re dressed! Our restaurants in town are also pretty casual but you can dress up for dinner if you’d like.
What is your wine & cheese reception and what are the hours?
- Our complimentary wine & cheese reception goes from 5:00 – 6:00 each evening. We serve Wollersheim wine & Carr Valley cheese – both are close by. Due to our licensing, we must end the reception each evening promptly at 6:00 pm.
Do we have to return to the B & B at a certain time each night?
- No, I tell our guests I’m not your mama! Seriously, though, you have a key that unlocks the front door of the houses and also your guest suite. Since the doors are always locked there’s no worrying about locking up for the night or turning off the lights. Like Motel 6 – we’ll leave the lights on for you!
What time is check in/ check out?
Check in begins at 3:30. We prefer if you check in by 7:00, however we allow check in’s after this. Check in’s after 9:00 incur a $25 fee. Because we don’t have front desk employees, we ask that you let us know what time you will be arriving.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
- When you book your reservation online you will be asked if you have any dietary restrictions. Please let us know this so we can make sure we can accommodate you. If you call to make your reservation, we will also ask you this. We can’t guarantee that we can accommodate you if you don’t let us know before your arrival.
We will be celebrating our anniversary or a special event while staying at your B & B. Do you offer anything special?
- Yes, we offer many packages for you to choose from including flowers, wine, rose pedals, massages, etc. Simply go to our package page to pick the one that suits your special getaway.
What amenities do you offer?
- Your suite includes wi-fi, a TV and DVD player, a Keurig coffeemaker, small fridge, private bathrooms and most have whirlpool tubs. You can go to our suites page to see what else we offer. We also provide DVD’s, board games, cookies, a full breakfast and our complimentary wine & cheese reception.
Are the rooms air conditioning?
- Yes, we have central air conditioning for the whole house including your suite. We wouldn’t live here if we didn’t have it!