Welcome to Victorian Dreams
Welcome to Victorian Dreams Bed and Breakfast! We know your lives are hectic and you long to get away for some rest & relaxation. Come and let us pamper you with our well-appointed guest suites, complimentary, hot breakfast in the dining room, as well as a complimentary wine & cheese reception. Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday celebration or just simply a getaway, we will help you to create memories that will surely last!
Things to do in Lodi and the surrounding area:
- Wollersheim Winery & Distillery – a scenic 12-minute drive from the Bed & Breakfast
- Within an easy drive to many breweries including Vintage Brewing Co.
- Merrimac Ferry – A free car ferry that crosses Lake Wisconsin running 24 hours a day (seasonal)
- Devil’s Lake State Park/Parfrey’s Glen – beautiful hiking & rock climbing
- Curvy roads – a motorcyclist’s dream
- A quaint downtown area with restaurants you can walk to from the B & B
- Check out the creek that runs right under Main Street
- Gibraltar Rock/Ice Age Trail – hiking that includes the Lodi Marsh & Bluff views
- Close to Wisconsin Dells, Madison, and Spring Green
2019 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Reward
Victorian Dreams has received this prestigious reward 9 consecutive years.
Best B & B
Best of Lodi Lake Wisconsin Area Reader Choice Reward 2018
Relax in Comfort
Victorian Dreams Bed and Breakfast consists of two 1890's Victorian Homes with a driveway separating the two homes. The main house features three of our seven guest suites, a large, wrap around porch, two guest parlors, a wood-burning fireplace, and a baby grand piano.
Both houses offer ample amenities including:
- A king/queen size bed and private bathroom
- Two person Whirlpool or claw foot tubs
- Keurig coffee maker, small fridge and microwave
- Luxurious robes
- A TV with DVD player
- A wet bar area (2nd house only)
- Breakfast table and chairs (5 of the suites)
- Gas Fireplaces (2nd house only)
- Central Air Conditioning (both houses)
Check out our video below "A Day in the Life of an Innkeeper" filmed by the GMVCB during Tourism Takeover Week.