VICTORIAN DREAMS BED & BREAKFAST POLICIES
• Our posted room rates do not include a 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax.
Prices are subject to change.
• All rates are based on double occupancy. An additional fee of $25 per
person will be charged for extra guests. This option is available only
in the Winfield Suite and Jake's Getaway. Also, please inquire about
our single occupancy discount.
Note: Single occupancy discount is not available in Ella's Veranda Suite.
• Deposit: None required; however we must have a valid credit card on
file. If you cancel your reservation one week prior to arrival, your
credit card will be charged a $25 administration fee. If you cancel
your reservation less than a week prior to arrival, the full room rate
will be charged to your credit card unless we are able to rebook your
room. No shows will be billed for the entire reservation. Cancellation
requests must be made in writing or by email. A cancellation number
will be issued by the innkeepers to verify the cancellation.
• Guest arrival: 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Please call ahead to make
arrangements for late arrivals. Early check-in may be available for an
additional $25; call ahead to inquire about this option.
• Guest Departure: 11:30 am. Late departure (no later then 12:30
pm) may be available for an additional $25; advance notice is
• Children: Out of consideration for our guests, only children ages 12
and over are welcome. When the entire inn is rented by a single
group, children of all ages are welcome.
• Pets: Sorry, our facility is pet-free.
• Smoking: Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property except on
the public sidewalk in front of the houses or in the designated area by
the garages. Smoking in a non-designated smoking area will result in
an extra charge added to your stay.
• Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Cash
• Payment by Check: Payment by check is acceptable; however if we
receive a non-sufficient funds check your credit card will be billed for
the amount of your check plus a $25 service fee.
• The innkeepers reserve the right to require a two night minimum
during the peak season and other times of the year.